Best AdSense Layouts To Increase Revenue

Often I get asked, and even I ask myself what the best AdSense placement technique is to have great CTR and most importantly, keep your visitors engaged with more of the content and less of the ads.


Trust me by the way, cluttering your sidebars, navigation bars, footer, in-post titles with ads won't make your AdSense earnings increase as much as using the right Ads placement technique and layout.
Some WordPress themes do have that options built-in, they just tend to be too expensive though.
But more importantly, knowing the best ad layout will help you both now and in the long run that pursuing those "WordPress Themes". I always encourage my readers not to use more than 3 content units per page (Just so you know, AdSense have lifted the previous Limits on using 3 content ads on a single page. Read it here) because it distracts the main objective of your blog, that is, providing unique, relevant, informative information.
So I've decided to come up with 3 of the best Ads Layout to help you increase your AdSense earnings, CTR and CPC. Most of all, I've decided to help you make a 50-50 situation with your readers.
AdSense- Layout I. (My Favourite)



This is my primary ads layout for most of my blogs. It's a traditional, less aggressive layout.
You'll notice the first Ads unit situated at the top left which is where readers eyeballs usually go, the second Unit is further parallel to the top right hand side along with the sidebar.
I usually stuff my sidebar with my Opt-in forms, so it isn't somewhere I expect alot of the clicks to come from. .
Then the third Ads unit which is usally a link ads unit placed at tge footer.
Overall this is quite a good ads placement layout, very responsive and not annoying. You'll earn decent revenue with this layout.

AdSense- Layout II.

The most aggressive ads layout I've come across so far.
I don't usually recommend this for my readers, but if you're into niche sites then this is probably the best way to rake some $$.
The first ads unit at the top left attracts the peoples eyeballs as usually, the above the fold ads unit though is where things get kicking.
Extremely huge CTR is guaranteed here, while the right hand side ads unit could rake you some money as well.
The only problem back then is you could only use link ads unit inside your posts because you've already reached your content ads limits.
Well not anymore, with AdSense lifting the limit, you could use another content ads unit just below the post or at the footer which will only work to increase your already massive revenue (I suppose).
Conclusion:
It's very essential you start looking into optimizing your ads positions to make sure you're making the most of your traffic and increase your earnings through using the above mentioned best AdSense Ads Layout.
Cheers;)
!

2 comments:

  1. Impressive short info there, Jamal.


    I'd also go with your favourite layout too. It's so cute. :)


    Thanks, looking forward for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    Have a nice time.

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is Sexy!!!

Drop Us A Response Here. We'd Love To Start Up A Conversation.